Wednesday 2 November 2016

Weekly news 6

MET POLICE LAUNCH MURDER INQUIRY AFTER HALLOWEEN STABBING

This article talks about the stabbing that happened in Croydon on Monday.
One person died and the other two were injured. The police have yet to identify the criminal. Some may argue that the incident occurred due to the Halloween craziness however to me personally these kind of things seem like a common occurance especially in Croydon.
One police officer said “I would personally like to reassure people that attacks of this nature are rare and we are doing everything we can to catch those responsible.”
Again I disagree because I feel as if I've read many stories of people either getting injured or killed due to stabbings, however it's usually quite younger people while the people involved in this attack are in their 20s.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment