Sunday 13 November 2016

Production proposal

For my final production I have decided to go for print based so I will be creating a DVD cover and poster for a teen thriller movie.  I decided to choose this over a magazine spread and trailer as I feel my outcome will be better than trying to do something I have no experience in. I did photography as a GCSE so I feel my skills in photographing and photoshop will come into place when creating my poster and DVD cover.
To help create this I will go over my research where i analysed DVD covers and posters of teen triller movies.
In my poster I will have a main picture with a title and reviews at the bottom.
In my DVD poster I will have one main picture at the front with some stills from scenes at the back with a summary of the plot. It will also have ratings and reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment