Thursday 15 September 2016



Student who lost                      her fingers and legs to blood poisoning … but defied the odds to live  


From the evening standard.
I chose this story because i found it quite inspiring how despite her having all of her limbs amputated she still wanted to continue with her education even though people around her discouraged it. It shows how important she thinks of her education and how much it means to her. Her story has made me realise how much myself and others around me take advantage of our education and i think the article could help motivate people to learn instead of making silly excuses. 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what you gotta do is search for the article and read it

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I had to removed my comment due to incorrect spelling errors but what i do say is to link the article in the post. The title was rather eye grabbing

      Delete
    4. I had to removed my comment due to incorrect spelling errors but what i do say is to link the article in the post. The title was rather eye grabbing

      Delete
  2. I like the way you have explained the news and how it inspires you. however I would have liked to read about the girls story in much more detail and to have seen some pictures.

    ReplyDelete